“Fantastic hotel !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 20 hotels in Herndon
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Fantastic hotel !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Huge room (616) with a view towards the airport....with 2 kingsize beds, nice big fridge, 42" flatscreen tv.... Very friendly and helpful staff... Nice breakfast buffet...different hot items daily, fantastic coffee and different kinds of tea to choose from.... Would love to stay here again :0)

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

200 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had to stay at this Hyatt Place for conference this month. Everything was perfect. Great staff. ..All very friendly and helpful. My room was large, the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast had a little bit of everything. .. Hot items, fruit, cereal, etc. I could even order Starbucks in the lobby. Great job... I will recommend.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Rajesh S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I am very glad to hear that your stay was a complete success and this gives you every reason to come and stay with us when landing in the Dulles corridor. If I can be of any personal assistance, I am just a phone call away.

Sincerely yours,

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked my room at the last minute needing a place to crash with my toddler during a 20 hour layover. I had a bit of difficulty locating the shuttle at the airport (the hotel shares a van with the Sheraton so it is not branded), but the shuttle driver more than made up for this by going out of his way to be friendly and helpful. I am not sure how I would have managed had he not assisted me with my bags (knowing I had already given him the last cash on me- a pathetic $5- he still carried by bags up to the room because the luggage trolleys had all been taken from the lobby by other guests). The following morning we enjoyed the best complimentary breakfast I've ever seen in a large hotel chain. Hot eggs Benedict? Yes please! There was also an assortment of kid friendly food: fresh fruit, yogurt, non-sugared cereal, etc. The dining area was busy and crowded, but we still managed to find a seat (maybe we went at peak time?). The room itself was surprisingly large and well suited for business travelers and families alike with a comfortable bed and large couch that can fold down to create another bed, as well as free WiFi. You more than get your money's worth at Hyatt Place; I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you writing your heart out in expressing your overall joy and satisfaction. I am extremely pleased when I read that we won your confidence in all areas of the hotel. It is a given that you will choose us on your future visits. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if I can be of any service to you.

Kind Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a perfect location for a family retreat. There is a pool that is perfect for the kids, and a gym that is more than sufficient for a weekend stay. There is plenty of free parking.
The rooms are generally large. Some rooms have a view of the airport (Dulles), but the location is far enough away from the airport to not hear any airplane activity.
I've often stayed on weekends, and the weekend pricing is a very good value .

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you found the pool and the fitness center to your liking. It was also great to hear that the room was to your liking and it provided a view of the airport. It is quite a treat to see them moving around in the airport area. Please come and visit us soon and if I can be of any help, kindly contact me at the hotel.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was perfect...I really like the huge couch, refrigerator, the big shower and especially the giant screen TV...Everything is bigger at the Hyatt Place...the free breakfast is much better than ever and you can add Starbucks coffee....the pastry selection at night is first rate...two choices of newspaper in the morning, as they've added the Wall Street Journal...absolutely recommend it!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your stay details that made it a hotel of your choice. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Starbucks coffee and the pastry selections were to your delight. It is always great to hear about items that leave an impression on our guests' mind. Please come back and see us soon.

India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is very close to Dulles airport. Rooms are very spacious. Staff is nice, courteous & helpful. Breakfast is great with good choice for vegetarians as well. Definitely recommended for folks visiting Herndon, VA.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. We look forward seeing you soon in the very near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My mom and I stayed at this hotel twice in 10 days as we were traveling through Virginia on 2 separate occasions. The first time we stayed was for one night and it was absolutely fantastic. In fact our first stay is what made us cancel our original booking with the Sheraton hotel and rebook with Hyatt Place when we returned to Virginia.

The rooms are clean and chic. We loved the decor. Very simple. Rooms are very spacious with a full, pull out couch. Living room and sleeping area are separated with a room separator which allows for entertaining guests (if you like) plus it makes it feel much homier.

An important note here, some of the rooms have upgraded bathrooms and some don't. First night we stayed we were in an upgraded room. The bathtubs have standing showers with rain shower. Fabulous shower experience. But, the older rooms do not have this update yet. So, be sure to ask before you're assigned a room.

PROS
- free breakfast
- new rooms with upgraded showers (some, NOT all)
- located within 5 mins to shops and restaurants
- airport shuttle available
-VERY friendly staff
-free wifi with no sign in required (super easy access)

Room Tip: Ask for one of the upgraded rooms with the new bathroom
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Rajesh S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for review about your stay at our hotel. We are glad that the hotel served your needs in accordance to your requirements. We are looking forward to your next visit. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Rajesh Singh

Been to Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East? Share your experiences!