“Great place to overnight!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Advance Purchase 15% Off
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great place to overnight!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Coming in on a late flight, I was looking for a close, comfortable place to spend the night. The room was clean and spacious, the front desk helpful and they were able to feed me at midnight! I was so comfortable, I decided to spend another night.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I want to express my appreciation to this Hotel staff. The entire staff is the most warm and professional that I have seen. As the weather hit this week, I and other travelers were uncertain of our room needs, but your staff gave me confidence that a room would be ready for me if needed. I did have to extend one night and as many snowy, cold travelers came thru the doors they were greeted with a smile and a helpful attitude from the staff. They were certainly attentive to us with refreshments and snacks as we passed time at the counter also. They made a stressful travel time very comfortable as we navigated our way home. I am/was impressed !!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I started commuting from NYC to Reston four yrs ago. I stayed at the various Marriotts, Hyatts, Westin hotels in the surrounding area but when I found this place I stopped looking and made it "my place". Its not as "fancy" as some of the other locations but I dont want fancy; and the fancy people who tend to occupy those places I like to avoid. Angelika and Gaby at the front desk always make me feel very welcome when I arrive. I’m moving to Reston now (job relo) and both went above and beyond with helping me narrow down my search to find a place to live. Very helpful and very accommodating. I can’t say enough good about the two of them. Everyone at this Hyatt is continually friendly, they always have a smile which is always nice to see when traveling. The place is clean, quiet and I love the time I spend there. The people who stay here seem to be more down to earth. The free breakfast is very nice, a good assortment to choose from. I really like the morning hot plates. I don’t eat pork and the kitchen never has a problem making me a special egg and cheese sandwich without pork. The people who work the kitchen are great and the sandwiches are delicious. The gym is fine and parking has never been a problem. Oh, and the internet is free. You cant beat it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Rapidan, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Perfect for an overnight stay for an early flight out of Dulles. Shuttle to the airport plus parking during your trip for $50, which is a savings over economy parking if you stay is 6 days or longer. The $76 price includes a breakfast the not only offers the standard fare of pastries, cold cereal and fruit but hot sausage, eggs, and pancakes. Best of all is the 24 hour meal service. Order a sandwich, pizza , salad or a hot burger or soup and it's ready for pickup in a few minutes no matter the hour. My only complaint- a shower, no tub. Gail

• Stayed February 2014
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

For just getting stuck in transit this was a Diamond in the Rough! The staff was amazing the did their best to accommodate all of my requests. The food is great and the beer is cold! While being stuck in the greater DC area they were extremely helpful with setting me up with the places to go and sites too see! Take the shuttle to the Reston town center it is just a treat and exactly why the staff said it would be "A good place to blow off some steam."

Nothing really in walking distance however, I did walk to the little nature walk area up the road and I was extremely surprised to see deer in the middle of the city!

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great customer service also breakfast.
The front desk staff is also on point with food and service!
I have been here for a few weeks now and I enjoy being here the shuttles are also very nice and respectful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were heading to Hawaii for 2 and 1/2 weeks and we had an early morning flight so wanted to stay at a hotel near the airport. The weather for the day we were leaving was calling for freezing rain and we thought it would be safer to stay near the airport. I checked several of the hotels near Dulles and the longest you could leave your car was 2 weeks. I called the Hyatt Place and spoke to Zach and he said we could park there for the entire time with a small charge. He was EXTREMELY nice and helpful and treated us like we were really special plus the price for the room and parking was very fair. We got to the hotel and Zach checked us in and again was very welcoming. The room was very nice and very clean. We didn't eat breakfast the next morning but we checked it out and had we been interested in eating that morning it looked very inviting. We took the shuttle to the airport which was quick. When we returned after our trip, it was 7:00 a.m. and we called for the shuttle. It was already on its way to drop off some departing passengars so as we came out of baggage the shuttle was waiting for us. Good thing because it was 1 degree at the airport that morning. The shuttle driver was very helpful, loading our luggage, etc. He was very friendly and we chatted with him on the way back to the hotel. We were worried about digging out our vehicle because they had just had 8 inches of snow. I stopped at the front desk and asked if we could borrow their shovel. The front desk lady gave me their shovel and 2 scrapers and she brought our luggage inside for us. She was very concerned about us getting cold because we only had light jackets. The snow was easily removed because it was light and fluffy. We returned their shovel and thanked her and she was just as nice as she could be, telling us to stay warm, etc. I loved the way the staff all went out of their way to assist us and next time I fly out of Dulles I will DEFINITELY stay at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East? Share your experiences!