We had an excellent stay here. While our first breakfast was a shambles, due to the clock change and a staff member not showing, the staff pitched in an made the rest of our stay very enjoyable. Breakfast was great, and better than the normal free breakfasts. The staff were a joy to deal with and the rooms clean, large and quiet. We spent 4 days here, so we were not the normal person arriving or departing from Dulles.
One odd thing is that the pool has an odd timetable and is only open on the evenings during the week, though at all times there is a lifeguard .... perhaps local law??
Lots of local places to eat and we enjoyed going into Hendon. Would recommend to all.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East Hotel
- Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Place Herndon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance to Dulles International Airport and west of Washington D.C., the Hyatt Place Herndon/Dulles Airport-East hotel offers access to some of the area’s best attractions. The hotel features spacious guestrooms with the Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, complimentary parking and complimentary airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.