We had a decent stay for a couple nights. We were in town for sightseeing and a football game. The trains dont run all the way out to the airport, but it looked like DC was working on that. The hotel was clean and the room was comfortable. Breakfast was good, but would have liked to see a couple more choices. We didnt use the pool, but noticed they had a lifeguard on duty which I dont think I have ever seen at a hotel.The location was really my only issue, and that really isnt their fault. I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East Hotel
- Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Place Herndon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance to Dulles International Airport and west of Washington D.C., the Hyatt Place Herndon/Dulles Airport-East hotel offers access to some of the area’s best attractions. The hotel features spacious guestrooms with the Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, complimentary parking and complimentary airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.