First, let me apologize for not having any photos. I typically try to have some photos.
Let me say that I was initially unimpressed when I saw the shuttle that picked me up at the airport. I know, a completely irrelevant reason to make a judgement but nevertheless, that is what I did.
When I checked in and got to my room, was I shocked and my opinion changed. The corner room I got put in on the 4th FL was great. Nice sized room with a sofa in it as well. I did not watch tv but I did use the wifi, which worked well for my Win 8 laptop and iPhone, had good connectivity to check mail before crashing for the night.
Bed was comfy and the climate controls were easy to use and did a great job of keeping the room at just the right temperature. The hot water in the shower was hot within seconds which was nice too.
This is a good place, whether overnight or for a few nights.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East Hotel
- Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Place Herndon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance to Dulles International Airport and west of Washington D.C., the Hyatt Place Herndon/Dulles Airport-East hotel offers access to some of the area’s best attractions. The hotel features spacious guestrooms with the Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, complimentary parking and complimentary airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.