Also this hotel which belongs to the Hilton Group has its plus and minus. I was staying two nights here and before the night in the Hyatt Dulles Airport close by. I would prefer this hotel though slightly over the Hyatt Dulles.
+ Very friendly staff
+ Very large and modern rooms with living room, small kitchen, microwave, Full HD TV
+ Second Full HD TV in the sleeping room (both rooms are separated by a door)
+ Bathroom clean
+ Excellent food - not world class but good
+ Very nice General Manager and FB Manager!
+ Shuttle is leaving every 30 min to airport and from airport. Driver very welcoming and friendly
- Internet is a nightmare slow and chargeable (Internet at Hayatt Dulles is super fast and free)
- Not even a single water bottle inside the room. Not even chargeable. You have to go to the reception.
- No vanity kid, toothbrush, shaver in the room but on request
- If you are used to Hilton Standard take care. This is 3* Hotel and it really is. Lovely but 3*. Just to mention it.
- I am not sure the Swans in the restaurant are feeling that well. Even they have a big area to look at.
- If you land early thats your problem. No early checkin (Hayatt Dulles was no problem. Room was ready at 08:00 hrs in the morning)