“Stayed their twice in January” 5 of 5 stars

Park, Stay and Fly
Ranked #2 of 20 hotels in Herndon
GreenLeadersGold level
Port Republic, Virginia
“Stayed their twice in January”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay - stayed there on the front end and upon the return on our trip to Cancun. The staff is outstanding, the rooms very clean, well appointed and comfortable. Great shuttle service to and from the airport. Manager's reception quite good and the breakfasts are super. Will sat there again! Highly recommend.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Guest:

We greatly appreciate your amazing feedback! Glad to hear that you used our services for a park & fly package! I hope that you and your wife had a great time in Cancun and got some nice sun! I am glad that you had taken advantage of the evening reception and breakfast as these are the best perks of staying with Embassy Suites!

We hope to see you again for your next trip!

416 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful with such a friendly staff that I immediately felt at home. The room was clean and comfortable, and the ambiance was superb. The free breakfast reminded me of the hotels in Europe where a generous breakfast is usually free. I highly recommend this hotel and hope to return again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest:

We would like to "Thank you" for your great feedback! We are happy to hear that you truly enjoyed the cooked to order breakfast along with the friendly staff! I will make sure to share your feedback with the entire team! Once again thank you for the nice feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I'm a frequent traveler and Embassy Suites stayer. I can honestly say I think this might've been my most pleasant experience. The staff was not only very efficient in all aspects, but very friendly too. My room was immaculate, and breakfast and Managers special was top notch. Additionally, it's very close to just about any resturant you can think of. Great stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Loyal Guest:

We thank you for your wonderful feedback and that you stay with Embassy's.I am happy to hear that you mentioned that you had such a wonderful experience. I will make sure to share you kind words with the staff by informing them how you though they were very efficient!

We hope to see you again soon!!!

Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I absolutely love this place. The staff was so friendly and treated me like I was royalty! Great food and such a relaxing place to stay. The complimentary drinks and snacks were amazing. The location was great and not too far away from many of the restaurants around. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your generous feedback! I am happy to hear that my staff treated you so well and the fact that you truly enjoyed the amenities that the hotel has to offer. It's always nice to see that our guests really enjoy staying with us. Glad to know you think we are AWESOME!!!

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The staff was very friendly. We stayed in 2 adjoining rooms of which the knob was broken on one of the adjoining doors and the microwave also didn't function in one of the rooms, but we didn't really mind. Overall, the beds were comfy, spacious rooms and the breakfast and swans were worth the trip!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest:

I would like to "Thank you" for your feedback on your recent stay with us! I am glad to hear that you really enjoyed our services along with the cooked to order breakfast! I would personally like to apologize to you for the broken lock with the adjoining door as well as with the microwave. If you would be so kind to send me an email to luis.kuglitsch@hilton.com with your suite number and date to look into this. Once again, please accept my apology on behalf of the hotel for the minor issues. I am happy to hear that the remainder of your stay was great! We do hope to see you again in the upcoming months.

Buffalo, NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I've stayed at the Dulles Embassy Suites on several occasions and it is always a great experience. The property is well-maintained, and the staff is always accommodating. Nice size rooms with updated furnishings. Complimentary breakfast is cooked to order and delicious! George and Martha, the resident swans are a nice touch as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Loyal Guest:

We are truly excited to see your amazing review! It's very nice to see you stay with us so often on a consecutive basis! Thank you for the nice feedback on the spacious and well maintained facility that we run. We take alot of pride in our hotel and always want for our guests to feel right at home! I am gald to hear that you enjoy the breakfast as well as it is one of the biggest attributes that Embassy has! We hope to see you back soon!

State College, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This location exceeded my already high expectations for Embassy Suites. If you are going to be in DC area I highly recommend this hotel. I have stayed at the other DC area Embassy Suites, all are good, but this location is EXCEPTIONAL.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest:

I am glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you think our hotel is EXCEPTIONAL!!! We hope to be your home away from home when you are in the DC/Dulles Corridor area!!! Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back soon!

GM

Been to Embassy Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!