“Great front desk staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Liberty Hill, United States
“Great front desk staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The lady at the front helped me cancel another hotel reservation and get me a room in the Embassy. I had gotten lost and this one was the first thing I saw. I am glad she did, turned out all the stops I needed were within 1 miles of the hotel. great service!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

lkuglitsch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
I would like to "THANK YOU" for the wonderful feedback regarding the excellent service that you received from our front desk team! We hope that you had an amazing stay with us! If you are ever back to the Dulles/DC area, please keep our Embassy Suites in mind!

Once again, I greatly appreciate your kind feedback and I will share it with our front desk team.

Luis Kuglitsch
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

No hot water in the morning when the outside temp was in 30s, the night latch anchor was missing, the sink drain and shower head were rusted, the battery cover of the remote control was missing.... It felt like i was in a cheap motel! I would not recommend this "Motel" at all!

• Stayed October 2013
elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your feedback. I am saddened to learn that your experience in the Embassy Suites Dulles Airport was not satisfactory.

Your feed back is very important to us and it will help us improve.

Please accept my sincere apology. We will continue to work hard to earn your business and to regain your trust.

We know that you have many hotel options in the local area and we will never take your business for granted. You are very important to us.

Kindly let me know if I may assist with anything before or during your next visit to the area.

Have a great week!

Yours in Hospitality,

Johnstown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great staff, great hospitality. Very clean rooms, excellent reception in the evening and breakfast. Very nice fitness room. Everyone there goes out of their way to ensure you have a great stay! This property sets the standard for the Embassy Suites brand!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate it.

You are very important to us. Our goal is to make the Embassy Suites Dulles your "home away from home" whenever you are in the area.

Kindly let me know if I can assist with anything before or during your next visit to the area.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

NOT ONE OF THE BEST BUT LIKE ALL EMBASSY SUITES HOTELS ALWAYS GOOD!! harder to find than most and wasn't as nice as most but people very friendly and knowledgeable!! Little off the beaten track for where I prefer to go in the area!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is possibly the nicest stay in any hotel that I've had in a long time. The rooms are luxurious, spacious and beautifully maintained with the doors facing a huge atrium which houses all the facilities such as the restaurant and lounge. the fitness centre is well equipped with modern equipment which is well maintained.
Breakfasts are included in the price and we were invited to join the breakfast on arrival early morning. the food was tasty and of good ingredients, fresh and extremely well prepared. The staff were most courteous and when I had problems connecting to the wifi the reception did the connection without any complaints, physically taking my phone to do the connection settings.
every evening the hotel has a cocktail happy hour which entitles each guest to two complimentary drinks. I cannot think of any other hotel doing this and it got a hearty thumbs up from our group of three.
All in all a most enjoyable stay over a period of four nights, I would most certainly stay there again and i will gladly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Washington away from th crowds.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2013

Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This property has amazingly responsive and helpful staff go out of their way to help you. They don't stand on the formalities of what you are entitled tof in your rate. if they can help you they will. the management is constantly looking for ways to improve the guest experience

Millersville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Nice hotel, nice area, clean, good deal. Rooms are nice size, clean, and comfortable. Happy hour is well worth going to...good snacks and drinks! Staff is very pleasant and more than willing to help. Not sure what else I can say in order to get to the 200 characters minimum.

Elsa

Been to Embassy Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!