“ALWAYS GOOD” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 20 hotels in Herndon
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“ALWAYS GOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

NOT ONE OF THE BEST BUT LIKE ALL EMBASSY SUITES HOTELS ALWAYS GOOD!! harder to find than most and wasn't as nice as most but people very friendly and knowledgeable!! Little off the beaten track for where I prefer to go in the area!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kindly let me know if I can assist with anything before or during your next visit to the area.

393 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is possibly the nicest stay in any hotel that I've had in a long time. The rooms are luxurious, spacious and beautifully maintained with the doors facing a huge atrium which houses all the facilities such as the restaurant and lounge. the fitness centre is well equipped with modern equipment which is well maintained.
Breakfasts are included in the price and we were invited to join the breakfast on arrival early morning. the food was tasty and of good ingredients, fresh and extremely well prepared. The staff were most courteous and when I had problems connecting to the wifi the reception did the connection without any complaints, physically taking my phone to do the connection settings.
every evening the hotel has a cocktail happy hour which entitles each guest to two complimentary drinks. I cannot think of any other hotel doing this and it got a hearty thumbs up from our group of three.
All in all a most enjoyable stay over a period of four nights, I would most certainly stay there again and i will gladly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Washington away from th crowds.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2013

Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This property has amazingly responsive and helpful staff go out of their way to help you. They don't stand on the formalities of what you are entitled tof in your rate. if they can help you they will. the management is constantly looking for ways to improve the guest experience

Millersville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Nice hotel, nice area, clean, good deal. Rooms are nice size, clean, and comfortable. Happy hour is well worth going to...good snacks and drinks! Staff is very pleasant and more than willing to help. Not sure what else I can say in order to get to the 200 characters minimum.

Virginia Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great hotel for family or business. Outstanding atmosphere! The breakfast at the hotel was really good every morning. The hotel shuttle was able to take a group of 15 to a eating establishment in the local area.

Dear Valued Guest:

You are very important to us. Our goal is to make the Embassy Suites Dulles your "home away from home" whenever you are in the area. Thank you for your business with us.

Chicago suberb Wilmette, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Arrangement of rooms around multistory atrium with a pond and geese was beautiful and went well with the lovely suite of living room, bedroom and bathroom, and pleasantness of the staff. And, best of all, and in keeping with the 200 word minimum for this review, the price absolutely amazed me. To think that you could stay in such a beautiful place for less than $90 is remarkable and can be found almost nowhere else.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2013

Have a lovely week!

Dallas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

You have to imagine me arriving late Sunday getting ready for a work week in Herndon.
The hotel is arranged such that all of the rooms face a central atrium where at midnight there was a party going on where the participants yells were echoing off of the atrium and directly into my head. So I decided to go to bed and try to avoid the noise. There was an air vent over the bed that was banging. I turned on the light and looked at a vent that the prior inmates had bent out of shape badly; presumably trying to get it to shut up. In the morning, I almost fell in the baby shower/tub as it was quite slick. On my way out I asked the front desk if they would address both issues. That evening, no bath mat and a 'engineer' had wadded up the notepaper from the desk and shoved it into the vent to try to get it to stop. It didn't work. The next day Luis was standing by the elevator so I mentioned these items to him. He was SHOCKED I tell you, SHOCKED that I had a less than elevated experience. It was a lot of selling me crap and telling me that I should love it. I transferred to the Marriott Courtyard in Herndon / Reston and had a much better stay. My singular expectation of a hotel when I'm working is that they succeed in making business travel less of a pain. On this singular measure, Embassy Suites fails.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Embassy Suites Dulles Airport. Your feed back is very important to us and it will help us improve. We are truly sorry to learn that our service delivery fell below our usual standard during your visit.

Please accept my sincere apology. We will continue to work hard to earn your business and to regain your trust. We know that you have many hotel options in the local area and we will never take your business for granted. You are very important to us.

Have a lovely week!

Yours in Hospitality,

Elsa

Been to Embassy Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!