“Embassy Suites Dulles-Airport” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Lake Ridge, VA, United States
“Embassy Suites Dulles-Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great Stay... Great Location - Close to IAD- Dulles, Tyson's Corner, The Smithsonian's Udvar Hazy Center. The room was nicely appointed and very clean. The staff was over the top friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Jeffrey O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for providing feedback about your recent stay. The entire team was delighted to read your feedback. You are very important to us. We value your business and we will never take it for granted.

Please let me know if I can assist with anything before or during your next visit. Have a wonderful week!

Jeffrey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Clinton Township, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

From the spacious room to the staff who accommodates the guests with a "whatever it takes" approach, this hotel is certainly on my Top 5 list. The lobby view is fantastic (with its indoor pond stocked with live swans and a bamboo tree decor) and the pool area is great! Kudos to the hotel manager.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your feedback. You are very kind!

You are very important to us. Our goal is to make the Embassy Suites Dulles your "home away from home" whenever you are in the area.

Kindly let me know if I can assist with anything before or during your next visit to the area.

Morgantown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Clean, warm water pool (with a life guard) but the staff members are what made this stay enjoyable. They were very welcoming...the breakfast staff went over the top to make the meal satisfying. Very friendly staff...quiet and safe area. They were also running a great rate on the room making it more affordable than a standard hotel room.

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate it.

Dallas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Overall the experience was good. I was there for the weekend with my two teenage children. My son and I were able to share a room and my daugther slept on the pull out couch. The two room suite gives the feel of each having thier own room when sleeping. Also, because I go to bed earlier, they could watch TV and I could get some sleep. The onsite breakfast is great, especially when you have to get up and go to lacrosse games.

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will continue to work hard to earn your business.

Morning Sun
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My son & I stayed here while visiting the Smithsonian Udvare-Hazy Museum at nearby Dulles Airport. The staff was friendly & helpful. The shuttle took us to & from the museum. Breakfast was absolutely outstanding each morning & free -cooked to order. Our room was excellent & clean. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: We had 2 queen beds on the second floor, front & it was very nice.
Dear Valued Guest:

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your feedback. We will continue to work hard to earn your business.

Have a wonderful week!

Saint Marys, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at the Embassy Suites, Dulles Airport while on business. While I found a clean, efficient hotel, the staff was exemplary. They offered a smile and a kind word each time they encountered me. What a joy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our entire staff is grateful for your kind words. It made our day!

herts uk
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Arrived after a long flight from Europe I had 15 minute wait for the shuttle which is about the norm. Only one member of staff on the front desk so was checked in by the shuttle driver.
No recognition or points for Hilton honours gold status as I had booked through a third party web site( Amex) . Not consistent as it was recognised last Easter in Orlando at the ES lake Buena Vista .

Arrived in the suite and found no TV in the lounge area of the room . One did arrive after 4 hours after raising the issue on three occasions. Only two towels in a suite that can accommodate 5! Did ask for more but they failed to appear. There were three of us in the room.

I then went for a soak in the hot tub, but that was not working.

Evening reception was fine with staff attentive and helpful. The restaurant staff were also very welcoming. No condiments on any of the tables in the evening or morning. ES usually has Tabasco, salt, pepper and ketchup on the tables, not this one. You have to ask. Also no bakery items in the morning .

I did get a late checkout and used the shuttle to the Udvar Hazy museum which was welcome. All the staff were very friendly and helpful but it was the attention to detail that was missing. I also don't see the need to have two beautiful swans confined to a small atrium . They did not appear distressed but I feel it did not enhance my visit. It's not necessary in my opinion.

The next time I am arriving at Dulles I am afraid I will choose another hotel, sorry.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Embassy Suites Dulles Airport.

Your feedback will help us improve. We are sorry to learn that our service delivery fell below our usual standard during your visit. Please accept my sincere apology. We will continue to work hard to earn your business and to regain your trust. We know that you have many hotel options in the local area and we will never take your business for granted. You are very important to us.

Yours in Hospitality,

Jeffrey

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!