“Avoid the city stay here” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park, Stay and Fly
Ranked #2 of 20 hotels in Herndon
“Avoid the city stay here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Great family hotel with nice rooms and a great breakfast. Skip paying top dollar in D.C. And stay here. You can't beat the value no paying to park and free breakfast. The pool is nice after a long stay.

• Stayed April 2013
Jeffrey O, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. You are very important to us. We value your business and we will never take it for granted.

Please let me know if I can assist with anything before or during your next visit. Have a great week!

Very Respectfully

394 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Lake Ridge, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great Stay... Great Location - Close to IAD- Dulles, Tyson's Corner, The Smithsonian's Udvar Hazy Center. The room was nicely appointed and very clean. The staff was over the top friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for providing feedback about your recent stay. The entire team was delighted to read your feedback. You are very important to us. We value your business and we will never take it for granted.

Please let me know if I can assist with anything before or during your next visit. Have a wonderful week!

Clinton Township, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

From the spacious room to the staff who accommodates the guests with a "whatever it takes" approach, this hotel is certainly on my Top 5 list. The lobby view is fantastic (with its indoor pond stocked with live swans and a bamboo tree decor) and the pool area is great! Kudos to the hotel manager.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your feedback. You are very kind!

You are very important to us. Our goal is to make the Embassy Suites Dulles your "home away from home" whenever you are in the area.

Kindly let me know if I can assist with anything before or during your next visit to the area.

Morgantown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Clean, warm water pool (with a life guard) but the staff members are what made this stay enjoyable. They were very welcoming...the breakfast staff went over the top to make the meal satisfying. Very friendly staff...quiet and safe area. They were also running a great rate on the room making it more affordable than a standard hotel room.

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate it.

Dallas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Overall the experience was good. I was there for the weekend with my two teenage children. My son and I were able to share a room and my daugther slept on the pull out couch. The two room suite gives the feel of each having thier own room when sleeping. Also, because I go to bed earlier, they could watch TV and I could get some sleep. The onsite breakfast is great, especially when you have to get up and go to lacrosse games.

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will continue to work hard to earn your business.

Morning Sun
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My son & I stayed here while visiting the Smithsonian Udvare-Hazy Museum at nearby Dulles Airport. The staff was friendly & helpful. The shuttle took us to & from the museum. Breakfast was absolutely outstanding each morning & free -cooked to order. Our room was excellent & clean. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: We had 2 queen beds on the second floor, front & it was very nice.
Dear Valued Guest:

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your feedback. We will continue to work hard to earn your business.

Have a wonderful week!

Saint Marys, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at the Embassy Suites, Dulles Airport while on business. While I found a clean, efficient hotel, the staff was exemplary. They offered a smile and a kind word each time they encountered me. What a joy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our entire staff is grateful for your kind words. It made our day!

Jeffrey

Been to Embassy Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!