“Great place at great price!” 5 of 5 stars

Park, Stay & Go
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Findlay, Ohio
“Great place at great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was my second time at this hotel. I took my wife a two children to DC on vacation. We stayed there for five nights. I selected this hotel because of its location and price. The staff was friendly and very helpful during our entire stay. The room/suite was clean and spacious with two TV's and a refrigerator. The bed was very comfortable and quiet. I requested extra pillows and towels, that were brought to the room within minutes. Breakfast was excellent and so was the evening receptions. Overall a great place! I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jeffrey O, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport. We pride ourselves on delivering great customer service and are appreciative when it is recognized.

Hope you have the chance to visit us again soon

Have a great week!

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Too far from home
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

There is a reason why this hotel is ranked so low on TA. The clocks and the TV are still on daylight savings time some 2 weeks after the time change.
We were told that we could not eat our pizza in the common area.
The hockey tourney folks need to stay here to see how unwelcome we are made to feel.

• Stayed November 2012
Jeffrey O, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for your feedback.

You indicated that your stay at our property was not satisfactory. On behalf of my entire team, I would like to apologize to you for the poor experience. I will follow up with my management staff to ensure that corrective action is taken immediately. Here at the Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, service is our number one focus. I am disappointed to learn that we failed to meet your expectations.

You are very important to us. We value your business.

We know that you have many hotel choices in the local area and we do not take your business for granted.

Again, thank you for your response. Please contact me if I can assist with anything before or during your next visit to the area.

Yours in Hospitality,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Beautiful facility, easy access to airport, located next to shopping center with many food choices. What negative can you say about a hotel that has swans swimming in the indoor pond? Friendly, helpful staff. Great value for the money.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Hope you have the chance to visit us again soon

Have a great week!

GM
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I work for a software firm in Reston, VA and have to travel to DC on a regular basis. I have stayed at this hotel at least twice a month for the past year, and it has been great. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are large and clean, and the breakfast and evening reception are a great way to start/end your day.

The hotel is right off the Dulles toll road, so it only takes 5 minutes from the Dulles airport, and it is a straight shot into Tysons, Arlington, or DC.

The few times I have had a problem, the management has taken a personal interest in it and it has been resolved quickly. I would highly recommend it for road warriors or families.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Craig P: We know you have a lot of hotels to choose from when you travel and want to thank you for choosing us to be your hotel of choice when you come to the Dulles/Herndon/Reston, VA area and Embassy Suites Dulles Airport.

Thanks for the positive comments and we look forward to seeing you back on your next trip.

Thanks again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have been to this property 3 out of 4 weeks each month for the past year. The staff are so kind and make you feel at home. They are very nice people and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and stress free. From the front desk to the bar to the cooks and wait staff. They take pride in their property and care for you. They set the bar i now measure hotels at when i travel to other cities. Well done! My only place to stay in the Herndon Dulles area!

• Stayed October 2012
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thanks for the great comments regarding your recent stay at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport.

We are very serious about delivering great hospitality and are glad you noticed.

Hope to see you back with us soon.
Berryville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Breakfast cooked to order as you would expect/ Great IPA beer on draft. Well trained great staff who was very helpful. I held a meeting and they were on top of it. Food was good. Location off the toll road. The elevators are really, really slow.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Ron M. thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience at Embassy Suites Dulles Airport.

We are glad you enjoyed the free cooked to order breakfast and reception. Glad all went well with your meeting as well. Apologize for the elevator speed, but trust we are working on that.

Our room rates are usually competitive in this market - Northern Virginia.

Hope you have to opportunity to stay with us again soon. We look foward to it.

Thank you.
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Loved this hotel! I was staying here on business. The hotel staff couldn't be more helpful. The lock to my room malfunctioned. The management sent 2 staff members to work on the lock. While it was quite complicated to get the lock fixed, they couldn't have been more gracious. The next day, I began walking out of the hotel and one of the staff offered to take me to the local shopping center and waited for me to make my purchase and drove me back to the hotel.

Breakfast was wonderful and very filling-omelets to order, pastries, and fruit-what's not to like. The manager's reception was super. Food and snacks were great-wonderful guacamole!

I ate my evening meal there for the two nights I stayed. Great chicken nachos-lots of cheese, chicken and great chips-highly recommended. The following night I dined on Chicken Alfredo-again very tasty.

The suite was very comfortable. Wonderful mattress helped me fall asleep very quickly. Lots of room and very pleasant.

The hotel itself was very spacious. I loved watching the swans in the lobby.

When I return to this area on business, I will definitely stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor or higher. The rooms on the upper floors are very quiet.