My mother and I stayed overnight so we could go to the Cirque Du Soleil in National Harbor. This was our first stay at a Holiday Inn Express. Staff was friendly and helpful and it was conveniently located. The room was perfect. It had clean floors, clean linens, a clean bathroom and it actually smelled like a non-smoking room. The beds felt amazing and the variety of pillows was great. Most hotel pillows are too soft, for my taste, so my mom used the "soft" ones and I kept the "firm" ones.
As far as continental breakfast goes, I usually piece off fruit and meat. There was a nice offering of fruits. There was no bacon--just sausage and turkey sausage. My mom said that the eggs tasted gamey, making me think they were powdered. The regular sausage was bland but the turkey sausage was good.
Would definitely stay here again and am reserving a room at a Holiday Inn Express (for my next overnight trip), in Greensboro, based on my experience at this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Reston Herndon Dulles Airport. Conveniently located 4 miles from the Wiehle Reston East Metro Station and 7 miles from the Dulles International Airport, our Herndon, VA hotel offers free shuttle service to both locations. Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast everyday of your stay. Other amenities that highlight this hotel are complimentary wireless internet, 24 hour business center and 24 hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Reston Herndon-Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Reston Herndon-Dulles Airport Hotel Herndon
- Holiday Inn Herndon
- Herndon Holiday Inn Express