I stay in Herndon VA at least 10 days per month. I stay here because I stay at Marriotts and this place has everything I need. The rooms are a good size and have refrigerator and microwave. I'll never understand why Marriott Courtyard rooms have a fridge but no microwave, which is why I go to SpringHill Suites instead. Anyway, this place is a standard SpringHill Suites which means that you have everything you need. The breakfast is nothing to write home about, but it is a hot breakfast so you won't have to search for someplace in the morning. The only negative I have for this property is the workout room. One bicycle and two treadmills...and nothing else. It's a closet with a few machines in it. But, if you are a Marriott Elite, they will give you a pass to the gym up the street and it's very close. I will continue to stay at this property.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel
- Springhill Suites Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston provides easy access to the Reston Town Center, downtown Herndon and is located only 22 miles from the monuments and historical landmarks of Washington D.C. Guest suites are innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give travelers the flexibility needed to work efficiently and relax comfortably. Guests enjoy new hot and healthy breakfast options and comfortable suites appointed with mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces and complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.