This is a really nice motel. Nice, big rooms. Love the photos hanging in the rooms. If you have a car, it's easy enough to drive into Washington or to Vienna to catch the train if need be. Breakfast is okay, nothing special but not horrible either. For $69 a night it's still close enough to DC to not be paying ridiculous prices to be there. I would stay again if I was in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel
- Springhill Suites Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston provides easy access to the Reston Town Center, downtown Herndon and is located only 22 miles from the monuments and historical landmarks of Washington D.C. Guest suites are innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give travelers the flexibility needed to work efficiently and relax comfortably. Guests enjoy new hot and healthy breakfast options and comfortable suites appointed with mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces and complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.