Stayed at the SpringHill Suites again this trip and its the typical hotel experience.
Main quality of this place is close to the office.
ALso found out this time can get daypass to YMCA for $5 a day, I used to stay at Residence Inn down the street that had free passes to Golds gym but it was far from the hotel, where the YMCA is about .5 miles.
Also there are a few places to eat but since also close to Reston Town Center thats where we went most nights.
Overall Hotel is nice.
Typical free breakfast
very small gym (2 treads 1 elliptical and some weights in a corner)
Nice pool didnt use but looked nice also had a lifeguard which is rare.
ONe other thing was Enterprise Rentals onsite
Comfy beds, unfortunatly was in room 322 this time so above the main entrance and last morning of trip the Pepsi guy cam and woke me up before 5am, otherwise all good.
Lots of room for just myself so good place for family id think
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston provides easy access to the Reston Town Center, downtown Herndon and is located only 22 miles from the monuments and historical landmarks of Washington D.C. Guest suites are innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give travelers the flexibility needed to work efficiently and relax comfortably. Guests enjoy new hot and healthy breakfast options and comfortable suites appointed with mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces and complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites