Stayed in a king room with king pull-out couch. The bed was OK. Not the best I've ever slept in, and didn't necessarily have a good night's rest. The breakfast buffet served in the morning was decent. All the basics including a waffle maker, eggs, oatmeal, breads/muffins/bagels, coffee and beverages.
The only complaints about the room was that when I arrived, there was a HUGE, nasty bug in the shower. It looked kind of like a cricket, but it wasn't. Similar to a comment another reviewer made, the hot water from the sink took forever to come on. Also, when going through the hotel's in-room booklet, the comment card provided had been filled out by a guest that had stayed in that room over 2 weeks ago. That says to me they aren't actually paying attention to those cards. I left it out after the first night hoping room service would take it, but they folded it back up and put it back into the guide!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel
- Springhill Suites Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.