My husband and I stayed here two nights on a short trip to DC. I chose the hotel based on its proximity to the Metro's Vienna station. The hotel was great - spacious and clean. Our room was next to the elevator but we didn't notice any additional noise. Good complimentary breakfast that included scrambled eggs and ham/sausage; a good selection of cold cereal (not just sugary cereals); oatmeal with mix-ins; waffles; yogurt; fruit; and good coffee! There are a few restaurants across the street. The internet was free for 24-hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston provides easy access to the Reston Town Center, downtown Herndon and is located only 22 miles from the monuments and historical landmarks of Washington D.C. Guest suites are innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give travelers the flexibility needed to work efficiently and relax comfortably. Guests enjoy new hot and healthy breakfast options and comfortable suites appointed with mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces and complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites