We chose this hotel for one reason: price. It had a Senior rate of $66. per night. It was also offering a weekend special rate of $69. per night. Most other hotels in the area were at least $100. per night and inside the DC beltway, the prices jumped quickly. We were about 30-40 mins from downtown DC. The best idea is probably to drive, or catch a bus, to a metro station (they're expanding the line towards Dulles Airport) and avoid parking in DC. On the other hand, we were only about 15 minutes form the new Air and Space Museum at Dulles Airport: it is incredible. The rooms were large and clean, each with a coffe pot, microwave, and fridge. The breakfast was outstanding with fresh scrambled eggs and some type of meat as well as all the usual "breakfast included" choices. There is abundant shopping and restaurants, but you will need a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston provides easy access to the Reston Town Center, downtown Herndon and is located only 22 miles from the monuments and historical landmarks of Washington D.C. Guest suites are innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give travelers the flexibility needed to work efficiently and relax comfortably. Guests enjoy new hot and healthy breakfast options and comfortable suites appointed with mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces and complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites