I stayed here for one night on business. Most of my work colleagues have stayed here in the past and since my hotel of choice was not available, I gave it a shot. It wasn't that bad but when I arrived there was a large group of individuals in the lobby drinking beer and talking loudly. It looked like they were having a great time but they were loud. I'm all for folks having beers it just caught me off guard. Occasionally they would go right outside the main entrance to smoke. I had to walk right through the cloud to get into the hotel. The gym was tiny but they offer a $5 pass to the YMCA. I had a handicapped room too, interesting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston provides easy access to the Reston Town Center, downtown Herndon and is located only 22 miles from the monuments and historical landmarks of Washington D.C. Guest suites are innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give travelers the flexibility needed to work efficiently and relax comfortably. Guests enjoy new hot and healthy breakfast options and comfortable suites appointed with mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces and complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites