We stayed here for business but soon realized this is the way to trim costs to see the sights in Washington DC.
Hotel has a great shuttle service - excellent in fact. Fly into Dulles and they will pick you up for the short drive to the hotel. For the DC sights the shuttle will take you to the nearby bus stop which is a 15 minute ride to the first Metro Station into DC. It is very simple and I did it alone with ease while my husband worked. Dining in the Reston area is very casual to upscale; just a few short steps from the bus stop and you are in the heart of it all for dinner or drinks.
Hotel is very nice; breakfast is good and the service is amazing. Kudos to the
shuttle service staff who bent over backwards day and night. You can pay $350
per night in DC for a nice room - this was less than half; the way to go if you need to cut corners. Although this was a business trip, I would do this again to cut on accomodations and spend it for a nice dinner in DC or at the amazing museum shops.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel
- Springhill Suites Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.