“Fun place for tournament” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Haymarket
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Owner description: Measuring 7,009 yards at par 72, this 18-hole championship golf course features wide fairways and bunkers set well back from the greens.
Haymarket, Virginia
“Fun place for tournament”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Was there for a golf tournament. Course was in great shape, and it was a fun track. Service was very good too.

Visited August 2013

“One of the best courses we have played”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I played on veterans day with a friend of mine. The free range balls and the course was in excellent shape. The staff was great and definitely worth the trip. We plan on playing there again very soon.

Haymarket
“Course is getting better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

But the attitudes of the staff make you think you're playing at Creighton Farms. I get better treatment at Raspberry Falls for the same price and the course blows this one out of the water.

Visited May 2012
Vienna, Virginia
“Great Course, but need new staff.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I played there on 3/31/2012 with group of my friends(12 of us). I had confirmed with the person on the phone that all 12 will get the special rate. They had online special and I had forgotten to take the print out with me. The guy at the pro-shop said he knew nothing about the special so I showed him the email on my phone. Another guy walks out from office, assuming he's a manager or someone higher than the first guy, told me that I couldn't get the special because again it wasn't printed. I was suppose to have three print outs of the same email to receive discounts for 12 but since I showed email from my phone, I guess that only counted as 1... (I should have showed the dam* email to him three times.. lol)

Tee time was near and there wasn't any place for me to print. I was 'fortunate(?)' enough to receive discounts upto 4 people but rest of my group had to pay the regular price. Through and through I was embarrassed and upset over this incident.

Some of you may think that this is fair since I'm the one who forgot to bring the printout, but the worst of it all was the attitude toward us and how the situation was handled.

While we were playing, one of the cart died. We contacted the office more than three times and no response. Finally went to proshop, with the help from other carts to complain.. only to receive a discount coupon.

Another time I played there, they had a tournament going on and was not informed until I got there. It took us close to 6 hours to complete 18 holes. They really need a Marshall to help speed up the game pace like other golf courses do.

The course itself is nice with beautiful scenery and it's too bad that people who work there are running their customers away.
It truly was disappointing... I'm not going back until something changes.

Visited April 2012