My wife and I have stayed at other B & B's, so we've been pampered before. You never know what to expect when you open the door. Well, our title says it all for the Bergey Cottage. From the rose petals on the bed to the fresh flower arrangement and the awesome chocolate covered strawberries, our 20th anniversary couldn't have been better. When you view pictures on a web site, you always think "is it really that nice"? The photos of your cottages do not really do them justice. Roomy, clean, all the comforts of home and a knock on the door each morning with a delicious breakfast basket waiting just outside the door for you, who could ask for anything more? Oh, and I almost forgot, the picnic basket for a romantic lunch on the day of our anniversary in the hills of the Shenandoah. Perfect!! Janice, Anna and Dennis thank you again for a wonderful four days away from the hustle and bustle of the Jersey life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome our Inn located in Harrisonburg in Virginia's central Shenandoah Valley. Whether staying one night or more, our one-of-a-kind Shenandoah Valley lodging is legendary. Guests return time and again to experience the comfort and intimacy of our four Main House Suites and three Luxurious cottages. We hope to meet you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your By the Side of the Road Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- By The Side Of The Road Inn And Cottages
- By The Side Of The Road Inn & Cottages Hotel Harrisonburg