“Great food, friendly staff, warm fire” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 192 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
“Great food, friendly staff, warm fire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I visited this Cracker Barrel as soon as it opened on a very cold morning. I was greeted warmly by the hostess and by my waitress, and the roaring fire made the restaurant feel quite comfortable. The waitress, Christina, was as friendly as can be and made the dining experience quite enjoyable. If you're fortunate enough to have her as a waitress, you will not be disappointed. Adding her cheerfulness to the great food and roaring fire, I could not have asked for a better breakfast. Thanks Christina!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Always a pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Very close to hotels and interstate. Restaurant was clean, food was great and the service was excellent !

Visited October 2013
Vanderbilt, Pennsylvania
“Sportsman Show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Restaurant was located near our hotel. Good portions of food, and good selection. Nice gift shop and there were snacks to buy for our hotel room for later.

Visited September 2013
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Staying at nearby Microtel. Walked over and had a great meal, very cheap. Was able to take away drinks and bread. Lovely waitress

Visited September 2013
Argyle, New York
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Restaurant was not busy so i was seated immediately. Wait staff seemed in a rush for me to eat and be gone - I wasn't given 5 seconds before waitress asked if I knew what I wanted. Maybe that is normal for this chain, I haven't eaten there often.
I thought I would like the corn muffins but they were totally greasy (I picked one up and fingers were instant grease balls!) - didn't taste good.
The pork chop sauce was not to my liking. The fresh veg's were your basic carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.
I was given my bill with my food "for your convenience".

• Visited September 2013