“Excellent food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 199 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We hope your experience will be memorable. Please sit back, relax and allow us to serve you a sampling of innovative, authentic Italian cuisine.
Virginia
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

If you like authentic Italian food, Thid id the place, good quality food, clean, good service. I highly recommend.

Parsippany, New Jersey
“Excellent service, tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Party of 3 ate here, end of July. Excellent waiter - Gregory. I thought it was a bit overpriced. My shrimp risotto was perfect; chicken francaise was just okay; spaghetti and meatballs were tasty. We used a restaurant.com coupon to try the place.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Macon, North Carolina
“Best dinner experience in a long time--food,service,staff--the BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I agreed we had one of the best dining experiences here than just about anywhere we have enjoyed anywhere in our world travels. We were greeted by Gregory as we entered,and that was the beginning of a super dining treat. He is truly a professional waiter,and made our evening special. We are not gourmet diners,nor food snobs,but enjoy good food, in a pleasant atmosphere,served by someone who obviously is trained to enhance your dining experience,without being pushy or over-bearing,just attentive. We both had lasagna and Minestrone soup,fresh bread and butter,she a glass of wine,and me a glass of Vienna lager, on tap. The lasagna was simply outstanding. I used a piece of bread to wipe my plate clean--it was that good!The owner stopped by our table to insure everything was to our liking,and my only complaint to him was that I wish this was closer to our home,so we could come regularly. try to get Gregory as your waiter---he's the best we've seen in a very long time,and he just made the entire dinner experience one to remember. I told both him and the owner, that we had enjoyed this dinner as much as any we had in any other restaurant,whether,New York,London,Monte Carlo,Buenos Aires, Banff,etc. Can't wait to return again. Don't miss the experience!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Havre de Grace, Maryland
“Best Italian food I've had in some time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We were on vacation looking for a good place to eat with kids. This place was fantastic. The menu had wonderful Italian dishes. The kids found something they like. The prices were very reasonable. I had cannelloni. It was superb. Myhusband had chicken rolletini and that was excellent. The warm bread was great with butter or EVOO. Salads good. I will come again. Waiter was exceptional as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
“Just go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Got here Saturday evening for a late romantic dinner with my beautiful spouse :-) , and truly can't explain in words how well everything was - from the kind welcoming, to the great service, and to the excellent food! The place has some outside seating, but unfortunately - the view is the street with the drive by cars... so - we sat inside :) The decor is nice and calm, with music (mostly Italian :-) ) on the background- which get you in the mood. Then some TASTY warm bread with butter (yumm) and EVOO and balsamic which complimented the bread... very nice beginning! will skip the salads - though they were very good and fresh! for the main course we ordered the Gorgonzola steak which my wife enjoyed very much! if you ever ate this dish in "Olive Garden" (what can I say... our kids' favorite...) - well - this one is on a different level! I had the Carbonara which was excellent! With a very decent portions - we were stuffed... but with such good food - we just HAD to share a dessert! and we were happy we did! (although we didn't finish it...): I had an espresso = which again I must admit - was EXCELLENT.... not many places will end up serving the right amount,the proper extraction that will result in the flavorful Crema.... that had everything! and for the highlight: we had the Cheesecake with the raspberry sauce....don't skip that one :-) bottom line... as already stated.... just go!