“They Deliver on Everything But Space” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 194 restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Denton, Tx
“They Deliver on Everything But Space”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great service and very good food. It's clean and there is wifi - perfect for the business traveler, like me. But, sadly, it's often SO full that I had to look for other places to plug in and get to work. That is the only bad thing I can say about them. I like the ambiance. I just wish there was more space. Sometimes, when I go, there are no seats left.

Visited May 2013

71% Recommend
New Market, Virginia
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food was very good. I felt it was a little pricey for the amount I got. My husband really likes the food and we will probably return here.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
“A Great Getaway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am fortunate enough to be able to do admin work on the road. I find Panera's, and specifically this Panera's, to be a great place to eat and work. Never had a bad meal or snack. The sandwiches and baked goods are excellent. Never dry or dated, if you know what I mean. The coffee is excellent and I am a coffee snob (better than you-know-who, in my opinion). Service is quick, refills free, and, most importantly, the wifi is excellent (-: I always see the employees moving quickly and efficiently. The place is clean and that includes the all-important bathrooms!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Bread is warmth!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I love getting a cup of joe and a fresh danish or breakfast sandwhich when on the run... this place is easy to get to and was near my hotel. Food was good. I liked the hustle of the place and was comforted at having a familiar choice while on the road.

Visited December 2012
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“I love these people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I traveled back to Harrisonburg just to get us lunch and dinner from Panera because the Fairways was overpriced and not that appetizing. Panera of Harrisonburg is my go-to place when I want to be alone and I want to have great food, great service, and great people. I love you people!

Visited September 2012