“Amazing Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 192 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Corgans' Publick House is an Irish pub focused on excellent food and great beer! Join us for Fish n' Chips, Cottage Pie, or a toasted, melty Reuben. We also offer salads, soups, stews, Mac n' Cheese, Burgers, Sunday brunch and more! Corgans' is a great place to bring a date, or the entire family! We have live traditional Irish music during brunch on Sundays from noon to 2pm, open mic night on Tuesdays, and live music on Thursdays and Fridays. Pub Quiz night every Wednesday! Come join us for some Irish cheer!
Richmond,Va
“Amazing Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

One of the most authentic,amazing places I have ever ate at. Many choices on the menu. The food was delicious and plentiful. The atmosphere was great. The waitress we had was THE best waitress I have ever had. I tipped her the most I have ever tipped a waitress and I told her this.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Colorado
“Fun Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

My daughter took me here for Mother's Day -- we ended up splitting the bill because we just wanted to try so much! We had drinks and it was still Happy Hour so they were inexpensive. An appetizer of hot artichoke dip was enough for a meal! Then the fish and chips was huge, and the macaroni and cheese to die for. I got it as a side instead of the risotto which I'm sure would also have been good. The only disappointment was the citrus chicken -- pretty tough…and not a lot of flavor. The m&c made up for it, but still. There was no live music while we were there but my daughter assures me that's a lot of fun too!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, VA
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

great food at a great price, nice atmosphere. Lam Shank was delicious and my husband had the Salmon that was also good. Loved the salad and bread!

Visited May 2014
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Had lunch with a friend & it was great atmosphere plus great food. Had the Ruben with home style chips. Just melted in my mouth. Will definitely go again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We ate there 4 times and could not have asked for better service. The food was very good. Very nice decor, everything looked new. Very friendly staff.

• Visited April 2014