“The Best Chipotle in the USA, the staff is great!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Large National chain restaurant
Description: Large National chain restaurant
Wheaton, Illinois
“The Best Chipotle in the USA, the staff is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually like to judge fast food places, because they mostly are run to produce the most money for the smallest amount of real food. So you almost always get ripped off in those kinds of places. Chipotle in Harrisonburg was not the case. The food here is good, healthy and this particular restaurant had a great team of servers, and cooking people. While we were waiting in line we could see them prepare the food (Rice, Beans, etc). I have to say that in Illinois if I ask for more of anything when they are serving me the manager is called and he has to argue his regular company line " we only give you a spoonful if you want extra it cost more!". Chipotle in Harrisonburg is not run that way, they want to satisfy their customer and they do it with a smile! I had the best experience of any Chipotle restaurant in all the country right here. The same menu, but served with courtesy, and a smile.

Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“easy but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

As a stranger to Mexican food I found the staff unnecessarily hurried and rude. I had no idea what I was getting and felt rushed. The food is ok, not delicious, but filling and reasonably flavoursome. You cannot take any alcoholic beverages out so if you fancy a beer with your meal, buy it elsewhere. We had the chicken bowl and the pork one. As far as taste was concerned we could as easily have gone vegetarian. It is good value for a filling meal and has the advantage of being a take out. One portion can easily last two meals. But value for money it doesn't compare in any way with the delicious and pleasantly staffed Wood Grill up the road.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Good, quick mexican inspired food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Here's what I like: it's tasty and you get just what you want, step by step.
Here's what I don't like: the last few times when I have gone in, the service has not been great. With no other customers in front of me, there has been no sense of urgency to serve me. The last time I was there I truly waited about 3 minutes before any of the 5 workers there came to help me.

Visited June 2013
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“GREAT SPICY FOOD!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

If you are looking for big burittos or buritto bowls this is the place to eat at. They have a variety of meats to eat on your tacos, burittos or buritto bowls. They also have great homemade chips and salsa.

Visited May 2013
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Who doesn't love Chipotle?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great food, we love the burritos and burrito bowls. Great for fast food, although seating is limited and it can get crowded at times.

• Visited January 2013