We arrived on Tuesday to the stench of paint and drop cloths,scaffolding and a staff that was obviously not thrilled.After the slow elevator ride to the top floor,I log on to the internet-only to find that it is even slower than the elevator.To advertise that they have "high speed" internet is a complete lie-a box of index cards and a wounded carrier pigeon would have been faster.Even if they removed the training wheels from their internet,the owners have taken it upon themselves to block all content that THEY deem inappropriate-I'm 50 years old!I don't need child-proof internet or to have someone elses morals sifted into my only source of entertainment when I'm relaxing after a hard day's work.The staff seemed aloof and disinterested,when I actually saw them,(they were probably outside trying to breathe something other than paint fumes.)There was a crack under the door you could roll a golf ball under and the drafty window whistled all week long.Who can eat a continental breakfast with paint fumes hanging in the air?I stay in alot of hotels with my work,but this one is off my list.For the cost,it's just not worth it...
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg Hotel
- Sleep Inn And Suites Harrisonburg
- Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg Hotel Harrisonburg
- Sleep Inn Harrisonburg
- Sleep Inn Hotel Harrisonburg
- Harrisonburg Sleep Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.