“A great place for my dog and I” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg

You added Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg to your Saves list
Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1891 Evelyn Byrd Avenue, I-81 & US 33, Harrisonburg, VA 22801   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Harrisonburg
North Carolina
“A great place for my dog and I”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Since my last visit, the Sleep Inn has apparently reduced the number of pillows available for building pillow forts. Or maybe my room was just short on pillows. I don't know. Anyway, if you just need like 5 or 6 pillows, this room is still for you. Pet friendly and about 10 bucks less than its fellow Choice Hotels property "Comfort Inn" down by the highway, I found my room to be much more spacious and updated. 15 bucks for your pet to stay the night. Don't feed the morning belgian waffles to your dog, they are for humans. The price is reasonable and the rooms are clean. My room had a microwave and fridge.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Loni C, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you and your pet were comfortable in your room. We love having you and your pet stay with us and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Clearwater, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Have stayed at many Sleep Inn Suites however was not very happy with this particular one.
Room was not properly clean, especially the bath area, and the service was not as good as
others we have visited.

Room Tip: I have found if the front desk personnel do not seem to care that you are there, it is a good indica...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Michael A, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry if we did not meet your expectations for service. We do care about our guests and are trully concerned about your satisfaction. We will work harder to make sure all our guests feel welcome and know that we appreciate their business. I hope that you will give us another chance when next you visit Harrisonburg.

Thanks
Baltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed one night while visiting the Skyline Drive, you are about 25 minute ride away. Great room very quiet, bright hallways. The breakfast is very good, they have make your own waffles, pastries, fruit and cereals.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a chance to see how beautiful Skyline Drive is. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I arrived after 9. check in was smooth. went to sleep soon after in comfortable bed and room had all I needed. Early rise breakfast was super and quick. comfortable and good price compared to other locations for this level stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and we look forward to have you stay with us again.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Went here twice on a Southern Road trip. Once on the way down and again on the way back. Nice room, LCD TV, good bed, very clean, and no road noise, or any noise for us. I believe they do allow pets, but we did not notice any. Breakfast was a bit more than Continental style, With quality bagels and pastries, make your own waffles, and both days they served hot sausage patties. It is located about a mile off exit 247A of I-81. A couple of turns, past a mall, up a hill and one more turn. You won't just drive by it, a GPS helps. Worth finding though! Looks like a good safe area.

Room Tip: There is a small side parking area near the door, that most miss seeing when they pull in.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and stayed with us twice and that you enjoyed your room. Guests tend to love our breakfast because of the variety and the quality of items that we use. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you travel south. Thank you again for your review.
Bristol, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My mother and I went to visit my sister for the JMU and William & Mary game this weekend. My sister is a freshman at JMU. My mother and I stayed at the Sleep Inn and it was average. We had a decent stay, the bed and amenities were mediocre. Overall, it was a good place to sleep. No problems!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that you had a good stay. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit your sister at JMU. Thank you again for your review.
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Very clean room, comfortable bed, hot shower and a friendly staff make this a great value. This is more like a Comfort Inn which has larger rooms than the typical Sleep Inn rooms. We checked in late evening and the clerk was very helpful with directions and info.

Room Tip: If you are looking for value, I would recommend this Sleep Inn.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our hotel. Guests love how spacious our rooms and suites are. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon! Thank you again for your review.

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg? Share your experiences!