Returning from a wedding in upstate NY, we reserved a room in Harrisonburg, VA to spend to evening. We were very tired from the drive and didn't know what to expect when we arrived. What a pleasant surprise when we arrive at the front desk.....the staff was very friendly, professional, and very accomodating. The room was very large, clean and had a sauna tub which I enjoyed. The staff also recommended a great restaurant which we enjoyed for dinner.We also enjoyed the buffet breakfast at the hotel. Family friendly!! If you're in this area, stay at The Village Inn, you will not be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- The Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.