We stayed one night based on reviews in Trip Advisor. It was clean and the type of old style motor court you'd expect in a small town. The only complaint is the breakfast menu. My husband went to the dining room and had a small helping of scrambled eggs, coffee and a muffin. When he was done, he was handed a bill for $11. When he questioned the bill, he was told the breakfast was a buffet and there was only one price. He felt that there should have been a sign posted when you entered the dining room stating breakfast was a buffet priced at $9.95/person + the cost of coffee. So, other than feeling ripped off at breakfast, the Village Inn is a clean, quiet motel close to the highway. Nothing special but you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg