“Festive Atmosphere, Good Food, Good Price.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 194 restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
PALM BEACH GARDENS
“Festive Atmosphere, Good Food, Good Price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Saturday night found this Texas Roadhouse packed to the rafters. Fortunately it's a big place so we only had to wait about 15 minutes. The service was excellent, and while we waited for our drinks and meals, we enjoyed some of the peanuts, in the shell, they provide.

My wife's Prime Rib was perfectly prepared. She also ordered the 'smothered in mushroom's' option. She raved about it, and ate the whole darn thing. This entree (and many others) come with two sides...a great value. I ordered the sirloin kebab. I was a bit disappointed because it was a somewhat overcooked. I enjoyed it nonetheless, and didn't complain. This entree is served over rice and you get one side, or a salad. I opted for the salad and added bacon bits and blue cheese crumbles, 50 cents each. My entree was only $10.50 to begin with...I was pleasantly surprised at the value here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Havre de Grace, Maryland
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is our second time at a Texas Roadhouse, first one Harrisonburg. The bread was great. The steak was wonderful. The kids meals were nice. Would definitely go again.

• Visited July 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Ok for starters bread basket is great! The steak is amazing! the sides, service, and atmosphere is perfect for parents who have kids. It's down right Texas theme is lots of fun, it made my steak taste that much better)although it needed no assistance) Price range was pretty good, especially for the quality of foo, fun, and service we received. I loved the line dance performance to "Country Girl Shake It For Me" that the female servers performed(every hour, btw). Its sports bar, steakhouse, family fun, date night qualified! I loved it, I will travel all the way there just to eat a GREATLY cooked steak again! AWESOME!!!

• Visited June 2013
Lusby
“Great steaks - loved the sauteed mushrooms!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Whenever we go camping in the George Washington National Forest we make it a point to stop in here! They do steaks really nicely - ya get em how ya order em! I really enjoy all the sides they offer also - especially the sauteed mushrooms! I could make a meal just out of them. Your typical Texas Roadhouse atmosphere here. Much better service and overall taste than in our local Texas Roadhouse in St.Mary's County, Maryland! A real treat!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good fun and Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was recently at this restaurant during the weekend of the JMU graduation. I went ther with my graduating son who has been ther many times. The place was packed and on a wait. We were only a table for 2 so we got right in. The server was in the weeds. She got 2 items on the order wrong. Although she apologized,she was not very attentive. The food was cooked propery but not as hot as it could have been. I guess it sat in the window for a while. It was nice to see the servers dnacing and interacting with the guests. A nice touch. I will visit a local Texas Roadhouse in my town soon and hope the service is a bit better and the food quality as well.

• Visited May 2013