“Great Club and nightlife” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 207 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Waking up, Mix'n it up, Stir'n it up! A little something for everyone. Breakfast, Lunch, Happy Hour and Nightlife. Serving Downtown Harrisonburg for 20 years. Locally roasted coffee and custom cocktails. Monthly local art shows and weekly local bands.
Staunton, Virginia
“Great Club and nightlife”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Food is very good. The clientele that frequent the club are fantastic. love the energy. I keep wanting to go back for more.

Visited October 2012

Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“Cool atmosphere, bad food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I enjoy stopping by the Dodger for a drink and to check out the ever changing artwork. However, I find myself so distracted by all the decor that I barely notice that the food is downright terrible. Each time I've eaten there, my meal has been burnt or poorly prepared. Though the worst part is the staff who are unprofessional and are always in a hurry to get us out of the restaurant. If you're passing through Harrisonburg, stop in to check out the work by local artists... but do not stay to eat!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great place , great people, great food and great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I consider myself a regular at the Dodger and deeply appreciate the owner and staff. They are kind and inclusive and bring a dimension to Harrisonburg that I deeply appreciate. I have always found the food and service to be great .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Eclectically Cool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit here. Very friendly. The food was good but the service needed to be better. Great place to catch a quick lunch. I returned for the nightlife and was blown away by the diversity of customers and the transformation between quite coffee shop to bar/nightclub. I love it.

Usa, Japan
“Not so good!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Food is not so good and overpriced.
The staff working at the bar is not polite.
It doesn't look clean.