Stayed here for one night. Room was pretty clean, tv kept cutting out though and a few lights didn't work. The bed was so comfortable it was hard to get up in the morning. Free breakfast and wifi are a plus too. Would stay here again when I am in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisonburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisonburg Hotel Harrisonburg
- Holiday Inn Harrisonburg
- Harrisonburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Harrisonburg, is sure to meet your every expectation. Just off I-81 (exit 243) on Route 11, this hotel provides ideal access to many significant venues of the Shenandoah Valley. We are just minutes away from Bridgewater College, Eastern Mennonite University, and James Madison University with easy access to Shenandoah Regional Airport. Local businesses include SYSCO, Truck Enterprises Inc., Coors, Wal-Mart Distribution, Merck, Walker, Tyson Foods, Cargill Foods, and Packaging Corporation of America. If it is recreation and fun you are looking for, this hotel is convenient to the Valley Lanes, Rockingham County Fairground, Shenandoah National Park, Massanutten Resort, Luray Caverns, New Market Battlefield, Endless Caverns, Natural Bridge, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Skyline Drive. A great variety of restaurants in the Harrisonburg area are available for your dining pleasure. All our rooms come with the Simply Smart Bedding Collection, cable TV with HBO and optional pay-per-view services, microwave/refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. Come enjoy the Holiday Inn Express Harrisonburg! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Harrisonburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.