“I greatly appreciated this place to stay where the stay was...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Harrisonburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Hopewell
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My son plays traveling AAU basketball and after reading Microtel's webpage, I decided to book it. Even though their win depended on us staying 2 nights, Microtel was very accommodating in allowing me until 4 pm to cancel my room since I didn't need it for a 2nd night. Great hotel and a Cracker Barrel right next door for convenience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Richard H, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Harrisonburg, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
I really appreciative your thoughts and comments on your recent stay with us. Please visit again the next time you are in the area.

Half Moon Bay
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I liked that it was clean (especially the bed) and new, but the wifi was horrible. We tried a couple of the networks and they all just continued to cut out. Not good when everyone depends on Internet these days. Breakfast was decent. Lots of mirrors in room a plus. Very comfy bed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Richard H, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Harrisonburg, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
I appreciate your review of our hotel and I will certainly pass along your favorable comments to my staff. I'm sorry to hear you had problems with our WiFi. Had I known I might of recommended to try the computer at our business desk. Thank you again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed at the Microtel May 3-5, 2013 - JMU graduation weekend. Nice place to stay. Room was stylish and very clean. The whole hotel was very clean. Room had comfortable king sized bed, with a nice window seat, and a separate "living" area with sofa (with sofa bed). Small kitchen space area with ample countertop space. Bathroom was simple, but clean. The walls are a little thin, and we could hear noise from a neighboring room. The AC unit was also too noisy for me, but it worked. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They definitely were putting their energy into making sure their guests felt welcome. Very nice touch to have the nice lobby area decorated for the JMU graduation. They even had fresh-baked cupcakes decorated in JMU colors in the lobby one day, cookies the next. Iced tea too. I would recommend this hotel to visitors. It's nice to stay in clean place where the staff makes you feel like they are happy to have you there.

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor of this 4-story hotel. No noise from anyone above us. We liked the...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for recognizing the effort our staff put forth on such a busy weekend. I will let know of your comments. We hope to see you again on a return visit.

Manager

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Harrisonburg? Share your experiences!