We've stopped at this hotel pretty much every year on our annual trip north to New England each summer, and sometimes on other drives north or south on I-81. For us the main motivation has been that it is pet-friendly, with a nice little grassy area within the property, complete with baggie dispenser, for your little (or big, in our case) canine to do his/her business. The rooms are decent, seem well-maintained and reasonably clean, and pretty good value for the money. Since we started stopping here several years ago, they significantly upgraded and renovated their breakfast/dining area, and it is now quite nice. The breakfast selections are pretty impressive I would say for this category of hotel. The location is superb, right off I-81, and basically across the street from a shopping mall and area that seems to have just about every chain of eatery you could think of. Other good options in Harrisonburg are nearby. If you're looking for a place to get some exercise or let your youngster play on one of those great "castle playgrounds" make sure to go to Purcell Park, a couple of miles south of the hotel, also just off of I-81. Service has been always quite good at this hotel, and staying here has been a five-year tradition for us, and we certainly intend to continue staying here in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisonburg Hotel Harrisonburg
- Comfort Inn Harrisonburg Hotel
- Harrisonburg Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, the Comfort Inn Harrisonburg provides easy access to Interstate 81. This AAA Three Diamond rated hotel features a daily complimentary hot breakfast and free wireless high speed internet. Relax at our seasonal outdoor heated pool or get your blood pumping in our 24 hour fitness room. Each room includes a hair dryer, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, desk and cable television with HBO. Our spacious business suites have a 6’ whirlpool tub, sitting area, table, microwave and refrigerator. We are convenient to Skyline Drive, Massanutten Mountain, Civil War Battlefields, golf, skiing, fishing and many caverns including Luray, Shenandoah and Endless. Located just a mile from James Madison University, and near Eastern Mennonite University and Bridgewater College, the Comfort Inn is a great place to stay when in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal , Agoda, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisonburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.