“Ramada Cumberland” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
25% Off 2-Night Stays
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Harrisonburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tavares, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This property, although older, has been carefully updated and is kept in a clean and well maintained condition. Its only flaw is that is advertises "hot breakfast" which would imply perhaps eggs, bacon or such. Nope....hot gravy and biscuits and waffles and other cold items. Other than that, it is a very good deal for the price and we would definitely go there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
DENVER, North Caroli
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

the staff was really nice and super helpful. but unfortunately
can't give the best review. the beds are horrible my husband and I both woke up with terrible back aches. the lock on our door was broken, and the tubs are really worn. We have stayed at other Ramadas before and this one is just really old and in desperate need of some good updates. However great location next door to the Cracker Barrel and right of the 81 Freeway

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great Motel - Staff was extremely friendly, pool is awesome and huge! Rooms are clean with fridge, microwave and a good size flat screen tv. After I had checked out, my family and I spent some time out by the pool, and apparently I had left my wallet in the room (unknown to me), and the motel staff actually sought me out and brought my wallet to me before I even knew that it was missing! What else can I say? I highly recommend this as your choice for a great motel at a great price. And oh yeah, breakfast much better than most continental breakfast, even have sausage gravy! Yum!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Harrisonburg
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel was listed as a three star hotel. I have stayed at the Hampton inn and country inn and suites at the same location and they were three and two star rated respectively. This hotel should be a one star rating. It was an old motel, I did not expect that for the 120$ rate. The main problem we experienced was the slippery rugs. I would call it slimy, like they sprayed way too much deodorizer to cover up the cigarette smoke odor. We had to clean and wipe our feet before putting our shoes on. Also, The toilet seat was also old and blistered and would not stay up for boys.

The good thing was that the beds were clean and the AC units were new.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada