Our room was clean and had no funny smells, which is a leap and a bound ahead of every less expensive hotel along I-81 in Virginia. Everything worked correctly, too, even the Wi-Fi. My only complaint would be the large amount of standing water in the parking lot. The area had seen a soaking rain in the previous 24 hours, but that parking lot still doesn't drain well. Overall, I'm glad I spent $10 more this time and didn't have to sleep with mold and urine smells. Compared to similarly priced hotels, I would give it a fourth star.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Harrisonburg Hotel Harrisonburg
- Ramada Harrisonburg Hotel
- Ramada Inn Harrisonburg
- Harrisonburg Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Harrisonburg is conveniently located next to Cracker Barrel Restaurant in the gorgeous Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. The Ramada Harrisonburg is located just minutes from James Madison University, Rockingham County Fairgrounds, Massanutten recreation area, Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Our hotel is proud to offer a host of valuable amenities at no extra cost to you. We are the ideal choice for a quick trip or a long stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Harrisonburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.