“Return Required” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Myersville
“Return Required”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Very interesting choices and combinations! Freshly made pitas. Side salad was dinner sized. My chicken pita was full of chunks of meat, green beans, tomatoes, romaine and more with a spicy pineapple horseradish sauce-half of this I took home. My husband had the lamb platter with the hot pepper sauce. Also had the Kurdish soup-curried lentils and a little rice- yum! Julie was our waitress-knowledgable, accommodating and very friendly. Talked with another patron who comes here often. He said he has never had a meal here he did not enjoy. We will be back.

Visited February 2014
Zana H, Manager at Xenia Kebab Grille, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for writing a review! We appreciate your feedback. Customer service is important to us and we are glad you had a positive experience with the food and the server!

Staunton, Virginia
“Too Little Food for Price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

In the past, Xenia was one of my favorite restaurants. However, I have noticed that the portion sizes for kabobs has been steadily decreasing. I went there the other day, ordered two kabobs, and received 6 to 8 inch-size pieces of steak. I even asked the server if this could possibly be TWO kabobs. She said yes. So, I don't plan to go to Xenia's anymore because I just can't pay around $10 for a 6" plate of salad and 6-8 very, very small pieces of steak. It's just not worth it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for writing a review! We are sorry that you did not enjoy the experience. We hope that you will come in again so we can give you a better experience. Your feedback is important to us, and we would like to talk to you more about your visit to Xenia. Your opinion is valued and we want to keep customers happy and coming back.
Waynesboro, VA
“After church dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love Xenia's food! We often go after church on Sundays and always enjoy this small restaurant. If you like Middle-eastern/Mediterranean food, try Xenia!

Visited February 2014
Thank you for writing us a review! We value our loyal customers. Your feedback is important to us. It helps us keep customers happy and improve customer service. We look forward to seeing you again!
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“I like it !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It is nice to have some kabab and soup...however, usually too crowded at lunch. Sometimes, I call make an order and pick it up...they also cater for big parties.. I did used them for catering one time for my BD party!

Visited December 2013
Zana H, Owner at Xenia Kebab Grille, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for your review! We are thankful for our loyal customers.
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Delicious!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

The Kurdish soup is delicious! There are many vegetarian options and the service is fast. I really like all the sauces served.

Visited September 2013
Zana H, Owner at Xenia Kebab Grille, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank your for dining with us. Your input means a lot to us. We hope to see you again soon. Don't forget about our specials (we have $1.99 soups)!