“YUM” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
USA
“YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

My daughter and I went here to get a drink and dessert. We had the S'mores -- what fun! They bring a little mini grill to your table so you can toast your own marshmallows, then all the fixin's for a S'more. We also tried a "Salty Dog" - a delicious drink with grapefruit juice, and salt on the rim. YUM!

• Visited April 2012

Newport News, Virginia
“Mouth watering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a great place to go with a date-- or -- since it is tapas -- a taste of several things when you can't make up your mind. All of them will be delicious. I ordered several items and split them with my date but we both agreed that the filet mignon was unbelievably good and melted in your mouth. It is not inexpensive, but the quality seems well worth it. I've heard that you can order bigger servings if you're in the mood for a larger meal and I certainly would like that some time. I am not much of a drinker so I can't comment with sophistication on the drinks, but I've never heard anyone complain about them, and I enjoyed what I had. The atmosphere is unique and perfect for couples, especially after going to a movie or a show, but I am sure that it would be great for friends and singles as well.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Suffolk, Virginia
“Tapas in Phoebus (Hampton), VA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Six is a sister tapas restaurant to Crackers & Empire in Norfolk and Pacifica in Va Beach. AMAZING food and good wine. It's so much fun to sit at the bar and engage the chef (Paul) and watch them turn out delicious dishes. One of my favorite things to do! We also had a very wonderful server Adele. Paul told us he was working on the summer menu - can't wait to go back and try it. I've never personally been to Empire or Pacifica, but on Paul's recommendation I am going to go the the latter. Because of demographics, they're able to be a little more edgy with the menu!

• Visited April 2012
Newport News
“YOU MUST EAT HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

This restaurant was such a great addition to the Hampton area. I have NEVER had anything that was not delicious. The tapas portions make it easy to try new foods and treat the tasetbuds. I just heard they have a new menu and can't wiat to try it out tomrrow night. Thanks for the great dining experiences.

• Visited February 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
“Good eats for the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Food was good, service was excellent, open late. Recommend the scallops.

• Visited February 2012