“A Wide-Variety of Healthy Options” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 244 restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Hampton, Virginia
“A Wide-Variety of Healthy Options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We love to go to Jason's Deli for lunch but I also love that they have a to-go service as well for nights when I don't feel like cooking. When eating there, the salad bar is always fresh and offers a wide-variety of options. Over our many visits there, I've had the chance to try the ranchero wrap, the tuna melt, the mediterranean wrap, and my favorite, the savvy chicken salad wrap. Each time, the ingredients have been fresh, and I love that when I am full, I know that everything I've eaten has been fresh and healthy, except maybe that tuna melt :-) Jason's Deli is a great alternative to fast food, and a healthy one too! We never spend more than $20 for two and that's great for our wallet too!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
Newport News, Virginia
“For more natural sandwhich with a great taste.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

His stuff is fresh. The sandwhiches are outstanding. Enjoy. Not too pricy. A nice switch up to fast food, or going into a full restraunt. A feel good about what you just ate. You will like the food.

Visited January 2013
Queenstown, Maryland
“FANTASTIC Sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I literally ate here for 3 days straight! After I found out that they had not only a Gluten Free menu but Gluten Free bread and I could have any sandwich this became my NEW FAVORITE place! The speciality sandwiches are great but who can resist a Rueben! The guacamole is also great for a midnight snack!

Visited January 2013
Virginia
“Potatos as big as your head”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've eaten here twice. Both times service was fast and the baked potato was enough for a meal! I had some sort of sandwich with turkey and it was tasty as well. Quick and dependably big. REALLY busy at lunch with all the military folks, but there's not much of a wait if you can find a table.

Visited October 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“Sandwitches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Im not a fan of this type of restarants but it was ok. Service is great, and the food was great. I didn't like the chips they served but that's only because i'm a fan of hot foods for lunch...

Visited September 2012