My 12 year old son and I stayed at the Springhill Suites in Hampton 3/15/13 & 3/16/13 for a Boo Williams basketball tournament. Our group rate was $115 per night which ended up being $259 for the 2 nights plus taxes. We checked in Friday evening. The front desk lady was efficient but not very friendly. Our room was clean and updated. Our TV remote didn't work so we contacted the front desk. A second remote was delivered within a half an hour. The second one worked better but still not great. I didn't feel like trying again so we just lived with it. My son ate breakfast in the hotel Saturday morning. They had waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, ect...He enjoyed the breakfast. I found a couple of hairs in our tub that didn't belong to us (that's always nasty). There was no vending machines on the 3rd floor, only an ice machine. The beds were very comfortable and each had 5 pillows. Our room had a small kitchen area with a refrigerator (not very cold and no adjustment), sink and a microwave. It also had sitting area with a couch. Overall our stay was pretty good. The staff were mostly cordial and some even friendly. I would consider staying here again for the right price.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Hampton Coliseum Hotel
- Springhill Suites Hampton Coliseum Hotel Hampton
- Springhill Suites Hampton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springhill Suites Hampton, VA is a great choice when visiting Hampton Roads. Complimentary healthy breakfast buffet, wireless internet throughout the hotel and parking. You will be close shopping and Hampton Coliseum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Springhill Suites Hampton Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.