“Yum!!” 5 of 5 stars

Peninsula Town Center - 5101 Kilgore Ave, Hampton, VA 23666
(757) 825-0180
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Baci Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 241 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Yum!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Introduced to this place last night on a girls night out, fantastic place with great outdoor seating. Would really like to come back on a date night as the inside booths looked very cosy and charming. Reasonably priced and fantastic waiting staff, I had the bruschetta pomidora to start ~ this was huge and I'd recommend sharing this, asked the waitress for balsamic vinegar and oil which she had never heard of but she was great at mixing this up for us. Veal marsala as my main was ok, veal is a bland meat anyway but the pasta and mushrooms with the delicious sauce was amazing.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Baccino is where it's at!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

If you get a chance, you must go here and try the baccino! I love my pizza and it was delicious! I plan on making my way through the menu!!

• Visited June 2014
Smithfield, Virginia
“Real Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My hubby and I enjoyed a late night dinner at Baci. Their Monday night 2 for $25 was a great deal for a lot of delicious food. The sauce was delicious - even a bit spicy. The atmosphere was cool (it was in the 90's so cool is very important) and quiet (it was late on a Monday night). The waitress was helpful and attentive. There was so much food, we ended up taking much of it home. It was our first visit since the restaurant changed hands to Baci, but we'll be returning again. Baci is not Olive Garden, it authentic Italian with lots of veggies, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. We enjoyed it.

• Visited July 2014
Hampton, Virginia
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Fiorello's closed on or about May 31st 2014...but you can still get the same quality food in an updated atmosphere at Baci Ristorante Italiano in the Peninsula Town Center, 5101 Kilgore Avenue in Hampton VA. I'm sure the new owners Antonio (of Tuscany's) and Jack (of Fiorello's) will make this place an instant success. Enjoyed our dinner, with friends Julie Pugh and Andy Johnson at the new Baci (Kiss in Italian). Antonio greeted us in a very courteous customer friendly way. He not only introduced himself before we were seated, but came by the table two times to insure everything was to our liking, prepared and served properly. We had a very enjoyable dinner, the service by our waiter Sonny was great. He made several suggestions that were not on the menu, and they were great recommendations. We will definitely make this new restaurant one of our favorites...

Visited May 2014
“Great, authentic Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We went to Baci with a large group of 10 a few weeks ago and everyone had very good meals. My parents ordered a seafood pasta in a lemon butter sauce and they gobbled it up! I had the chicken scampi and I'm not too sure what everyone else ordered but overall, our table was quite pleased with the service and food! We definitely want to go back to try the Sunday brunch.

• Visited June 2014