“Zane will take care of you” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #13 of 26 hotels in Hampton
Cape Fear, North Carolina
“Zane will take care of you”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Being that I would considered myself a Country Inn Suites Veteran. I am able to make this review without prejudice clear and satisfactory. The rooms are just as nice as any CIS hotel. Zane gets the job done. Any problem ask Zane. I must of lost my room key about 3 times and it was no problem for Zane. The hotel is central to many shopping and restaurant locations. It also is minutes from many historical sites and museums.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

70 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Woodbridge, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I recently stayed at this location and it was very nice. Pam at the front desk was nice and accommodating,thanks for your good customer service. The room was nice, although it was close to the elevator it was quiet, a King suite with comfortable rest.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
niravdpatel26, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Hampton, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you for your compliments. Next time we will try to get you away from that elevator. Thank you again.
Hampton, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have never had a reservation, and arrived to the Hotel, and they give my room away to the guy in front of me when checking in. What an experience when traveling with your family. I had just drove from NY to VA and just couldn't drive anymore. That was the worst ever.

Room Tip: I'm unable to write anything to help in a situation as this.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
niravdpatel26, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Hampton, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
I am truly sorry for your experience. Please call me at the hotel directly so I can assist you further.
Chesterfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place is nice we got the hot tub in the room. There pool is nice size and private; they have a small weight room. The place is off from all the main traffic but located very close to the exit on 64. Very close to the hospital. We found it very relaxing and the beds were extremely comfortable. Enjoyed this stay very much. Very romantic, relaxing and fun it just fits what ever reason you are there. Enjoy

Room Tip: The rooms are inside entry not outside. Which I always feel safer. Any location is good. I also li...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
niravdpatel26, Owner at Country Inn & Suites Hampton, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate it and I will glady share this with my staff. Thank you.
Smithfield, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My recent stay at this horel was by far my worst lodging stay ever and I travel on a regular basis. I had the unfortunate experience of having the same young lady check me in and out. I believe her name was Pat or Pam it was apparrent that she is dealing with a sustance abuse problem I say this because I could clearly detect the odor of stale liquor from the other side if the desk and her slurred speech was a clear indication of an underlying problem. I should have known that if management allowed this to be their guest first impression it would only get worst, and as I expected it did. The room was obviously cleaned to the minimum of requirements. I was greeted by a stale odor, poorly vacuumed floor, fingerprints on mirrors, urine stains around the toilet, Thankfuly I travel with some cleaning products due to previous bad experiences. Breakfast contained outdated milk, stale danish and and elderly lady that gave me the impression that I had interrupted her day when I asked for fresh milk. For these and a few other reasons I will look for lodging where they leave the light on for there guest the next time I travel to Hampton I suggest that you do the same.

Room Tip: Not at this location.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
niravdpatel26, Owner at Country Inn & Suites Hampton, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
I am truly sorry for your experience. Please call me at the hotel to discuss this matter further. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

From Pam at the desk to Peggy at breakfast to Sharon in housekeeping,it was the staff that made this trip a joy. Their desire to help, to be cheerful and to do their jobs well made this stay a great one. For me the bed was a bit hard bit all else was fine...a good stay at a reasonable price with a great staff!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
C'ville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

My huby and stayed at this location twice in one week, not consecutive nights. the first night was ok, the bed was pretty uncomfortable and the room smelled funny, but we were so tired from driving and being at the hospital that it didn't matter much. The second night(different room) was much better and the bed was VERY comfortable. You can't lose with the breakfast and the cookies at the front desk are always yummy. It's very close to the hospital which was great.

Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
niravdpatel26, Owner at Country Inn & Suites Hampton, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you very much. I will review this with my staff and look into your first stay. If there is anything we can do, please give us a call. Thank you.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Hampton? Share your experiences!