“Its a cracker barrel” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Sparta, Wisconsin
“Its a cracker barrel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Friendly staff. They got us in quickly on a busy sunday. Food is ok. Our breakfast was just luke warm. Love the little country store part.

Visited July 2012

Cortland, New York, United States
“Convienent, good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Great location, easy to find, good food and fun gift store.

Visited July 2012
Norfolk, Virginia
“ALWAYS LEAVE FULL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Doesnt matter which craker barrel always good service & food
on this day it was the one in hampton va
try the sampler gives you a good choice of their dinner foods

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Cracking Deal at Cracker Barrel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Whilst visiting the West marine store we spotted the Cracker Barrel restaurant nearby and decided to have a late lunch/early dinner. We were welcomed by Durrell who bought us our hot tea and menus and generally settled us in. We made our choices with his help and recommendations and enjoyed the 'Golf Tee' game which was fun whist we waited for our food.

Before we know it the food was with us and more hot tea. Durrell seems to arrive with everything we needed before we even asked. His friendly manner was delightfully polite and caring giving us the best service we've had anywhere in the US so far. Also I have to say one of the best value, tasty meals too. We left with full bellies which meant no room for dessert but we will return in the Autumn to try the Blackberry Cobbler which looked delicious.

There is also a store attached which was fun to browse with all sorts of memorabilia and old fashioned sweets taking us back some!

We were so delighted with the whole experience at Cracker Barrel that we spoke with the manager too letting her know how well her staff member was doing, we praise where praise is due. We found the manageress to be equally delightful and helpful also praising her staff and recognising his skills. As we left we sat on the front porch in a couple of rockers and had a game of checkers- I lost but it was great fun.

It's so lovely when something comes together like this quite out of the blue and puts a smile on your face.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Rochelle, New York, USA
“A awesome place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

This was an old-fashioned country restaurant. The service was great, food was fresh and exceptional (home cooked from scratch) I know because I cook and make everything from scratch. It was so good, my son and I went there for brunch and went back that same day for dinner. Nice big portions.To top it all off, I feel that the price was definitely right. We came into town from NY for my oldest son's 40th birthday. I love the old-fashioned southern hospitality. There should be more of it everywhere. I wish there was one of these restaurants in my neighborhood or at least nearby. It would be a good thing. Eating there was a great experience.

• Visited May 2012