“I've never had such great steak!!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 256 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
“I've never had such great steak!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My friend took me here to celebrate my birthday and I was surprised how great the food was. It's a little expensive but it's really worth it.

The location is great, staff are kind and decor nice. I can't wait until the next excuse to go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Suffolk, Virginia
“Unbelievably good! They've earned a repeat customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I loved your New York Strip steak! My wife loved the parmesan crusted chicken. The baked potatoes were good and I really enjoyed the fire roasted corn. I'm glad we skipped lunch today otherwise we would not have tried the Chocolate Stampede which was the best dessert I've ever had at a restaurant. My 9 yr old son even enjoyed his steak which he never does. Yes it's a little pricey but if you are in the mood for steak it's well worth the extra 10-15 bucks for a family. The staff was extremely friendly and our waitress sent us away with extra bread and the manager gave us a free appetizer of shrimp. This was a great experience and we will surely be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Massachusetts
“Good food a little pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Food was good. Pricing was a little higher than the quality and for the area. Service was good. Really a good experience overall.

Visited July 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“Ask for Alex!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

The new Longhorn in Hampton was a great experience. Ask for Alex, who was one of the BEST servers we have ever had, he was absolutely amazing!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“So worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I visited this Longhorn with a group of parents of a basketball team late on a Friday night. The food was excellent, the price reasonable, and the service was timely. I would go back again!

Visited August 2013