“Great margaritas!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Fort Collins, CO
“Great margaritas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I have come here twice and the margaritas have been outstanding both times. Service was great on the first visit but pretty bad the second time. Good seafood, a little on the expensive side for what you get

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

67% Recommend
Ashland, Wisconsin
“Abuelo's is fresh and delicious.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here for lunch on three occasions. We love it. On this day she had the Tilapia Vera Cruz. It is always fresh, spicy, and perfectly prepared. I had the Raynosa salad with ground beef, the best taco salad around. We also had the guacamole with chips. Eat here!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Alabama
“About average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Visited here earlier this week with several other colleagues. Service was generally good, though a tad slow. I had grilled chicken salad (quite nice) and tortilla soup (average). The chips, which a lot of people seem to like a great deal were nowhere near the best chips I've had. The three salsa choice was good, but even the salsa wasn't as good as the best salsa I've had elsewhere. Overall, an average experience, nothing to write home about.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“Not Bad, Not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and friend met up for a Saturday night dinner. It was fairly crowded so we were offered the option of sitting out on the "heated" patio. The patio was not very well heated. We had to zip up some of the flapping wall panels ourselves because of the cold breeze passing through.

I have to say the food was amazing. The nacho chips weren't warm, but there were three different salsas to dip the chips into: mild, hot, and a tasty almost sweet green sauce. I had the "Juarez" and let me say this is the closest thing I've had to the Tex-Mex I ate in Texas. A tamale, beef taco, sour cream chicken enchilada and cheese enchilada. I had a side of Mexican rice and a roasted green chile.

Now, our margaritas on the other hand, were tasteless, watered down, and barely had any salt on the rim. Very disappointing.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“The FLAN! OMG”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have eaten here several times. Food is very good. Good service.
I go and order the flan dessert. It's great!
I never used to like flan until theirs. Good lava cake also.
Happy hour has great deals on tasting sizes.

I have also been there when some great 3 piece music was going on. Just enough music in the background to make you feel good but not interrupt the conversation.

• Visited January 2013