“Great seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Orange, Virginia
“Great seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Fantastic seafood, great setting, great location. We thoroughly enjoyed it, and wanted more! Try the fried fish sub, or the roasted trout. Great calamari!

Visited May 2014

Newport News, Virginia
“Undiscovered Pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I met a business colleague here, and have to say the food was very good. Fresh seafood, well prepared, good wine selection, fabulous dessert and a very good waitress. We were there for dinner, and found it very satisfying. This street reminds me of Old Town Alexandria, etc. worth stopping for a good meal, priced moderately but appropriately.

Visited March 2014
“Unusual menu items, good portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Restaurant and bar. Large varitey of beers, unusual seafood dishes. Reasonable prices and decent portions.

Visited April 2014
Hampton, Virginia
“Nice ambiance but food lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Wanted so much to like this restaurant and was excited to give it a try. Ambiance was nice for a couple of drinks and good conversation. On the other hand, food was eh and way overpriced. The bartenders were inconsistent with the drinks. Some folks got more than others in terms of the amount of their martinis. I think this is a good watering hole if you are at the bar and have the same bartender making all of your drinks. Stick to a sandwich and fries and do not venture off to far from a crabcake..

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, DE
“Excellent Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

My Mother and I were in Hampton for a Quilt Show, she like to eat at the chain restaurants...I don't. The first night we ate at Outback and I had to send my meal back (they burnt the salmon that was ordered rare), so the second night I checked Trip Adviser for a suggestion. I found the Conch and Bucket. We had a fabulous meal. Our server was awesome and the wine....excellent. I hope to make it back there someday soon.

• Visited February 2014