“Good Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Arranged to stay here during the Hampton Jazz Festival the customer service from George (front desk on arrival) and Frank (over the phone while traveling to hotel) made my first stay at Suburban Extended Stay pleasant. Both gentlemen were extremely helpful in every way. I would definitely stay there again. Thanks for a great experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Marti R, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Lady RH,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. George and Frank will be pleased to receive your kind words of praise.

Once again thank you for choosing Suburban Extended Stay Hampton.

Marti

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here before, and it wasn't a very pleasant stay. We decided to give them another chance since George was so great last time. I'm glad we gave them second chance. The rooms were cleaner, and the customer service is always great. There are restaurants and shopping nearby, but this one particular restaraunt has the best fried chicken (Chuck's famous fried chicken on Magruder). Lashonda was just as helpful as George was ....so that shows me all of there front desk staff is great and trained appropriately. I definately will recommend this hotel from now on.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Marti R, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
WOW!

On behalf of my staff, I would like to thank you for giving us a second chance.

We accommodate may guests each evening, and we strive to make each and every night stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices.

Let me thank you for your kind words of praise regarding LaShonda and George. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to our next visit.
Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

DYnamic Hotel, easy to find, and near the highway for easy travel to malls and other shopping. LaShonda, George, and Frank have made my stay an excellent and enjoyable. They provided 1st class customer service and grew more pleasant with eash encounter. The manager MS. Marti was a charm as well. If you are looking for a place to relax and not noisey or off the beaten path of civilization. The Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton is a place to do it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Willie C.
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. However, it is only though our guest's eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words,

KIN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great hotel, literally five star quality customer service.

Very clean rooms: well equipped though renovations would add much to the experience. Reliable, convenient services. Excellent location, close to shopping and recreational sites. Great value. Great choice for business trips of extended durations.

Room Tip: More centrally placed rooms have a stronger wifi signal and therefore better Internet connections.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Marti R, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
On behalf of our staff, I'm writing to let you know how delighted we are to receive the kind words of praise. Good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That is why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts. Again we appreciate the kind words, and look forward to your next visit.
Windsor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband & I like to plan weekend getaways whenever we can. We chose this local hotel because it was close to everything we wanted to do. The new Hampton Towne Center is right up the street for any shopping needs. There are many restaurants close by, also. The room was clean, and the very nice girl at the desk even gave me three extra pillows! The shower was comfortable and relaxing. Great value. We'll stay here again!

Room Tip: We are smokers, and they welcomed us and provided each of us with our own ashtray.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your kind words. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and look forward to your next visit.
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff of the Suburban Extended Stay made my time there comfortable and enjoyable. Takiyah, George and Renelle among all others are top notch and much appreciated. Your staff is wonderful. i look forward to seeing you all again soon. You were all great and I am happy to know that there are people that still care about their customers.

Room Tip: Get early to get a good parking spot. There's a little bit of a walk if not.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Marti R, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Henry G,
Thank you so much for the wonderful words. We are always delighted to receive kind words of praise. Our goal is to provide dependable service to all guests at reasonable prices. It is through our guests responses that we can truly assess the quality of our services. Thank you for taking the time to write a review . We look forward to serving you again.
Marti
Salisbury, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had never been to Hampton before and came down for a 5 week rotation. I was terrified of picking "the wrong place" and the rates were so cheap I only booked a week. After meeting the staff and my first few nights, I realized I could never find a better place to live for 5 weeks. The entire staff is so great, always happy to answer my questions and quick to say hello. I got a feeling of being at home right from the start. George and "my girls" at the front desk put up with me constantly losing my keys and strange requests. The housekeeping staff helped me prepare for a parental visit, and all of this with a smile. This is not the most extravagant hotel I have stayed in, but this is the BEST customer service I have ever had! You get your moneys worth and more here, so if you are coming to Hampton for an extended stay and need to watch your budget THIS is the only place to stay! So glad I found this home away from home!

Room Tip: Ask for extra pillows if you are a pillow hog like myself, they are happy to help! Not a lot of coun...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Marti R, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear OCNatalie, Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to make every guest stay a satisfying one. Our hope is to provide the best possible customer service with a resaonable price. Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again.